Tuesday, January 6, 2015

First Workout of 2015!

Hello Readers! I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday but now it's time to get back to work. This is a fitness blog so I'm allowed to tell all of you that it's time to shed off that holiday weight. If you didn't gain any weight, good for you, and if you did don't worry, we'll lose it in no time!

I feel like I should share one of my Resolutions because it applies to this blog and you all as well! I plan on updating my blog about every other day mostly with workouts and then a few other miscellaneous posts that deal with health and fitness. Because I am starting to workout with my boyfriend - as of today - I will finally have someone to take pictures of me demonstrating workouts so I can post them on here and on my Instagram - @lifemeetgym (just gave myself a shout out - woohoo). Well I don't want to write much more, so it was great catching up with you all and I hope you enjoy this workout!

P.S. Let me know in the comments below, on Facebook, or on Instagram if you tried this workout!

Workout 1/6/15 

Warmed up with 20 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill 

25 pushups
35 squats
35 situps
15 pullups
30 sec jump rope

10 burpees
20 sec plank
10 sec left side plank
10 sec right side plank

25 pushups
35 squats
35 situps
15 pullups
30 sec jump rope

10 burpees
20 sec plank
10 sec left side plank
10 sec right side plank

Stretch 

No comments:

Post a Comment