Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tricep + Ab Workout - 8/13

I've decided to post my daily workout's up on the blog - no promises that I'll be able to post one for every workout. I will try my best to find accurate names for all of the workouts but if you have any questions feel free to comment here, on Instagram, or Facebook. Unfortunately at the moment I don't have a workout partner so I won't have someone to take pictures of me every day. As soon as I can I will add some pictures to go along with my gym workouts.

Working out at the gym can be an obstacle for a lot of people. But I am here to tell you that you need to go in there, kill your workout and walk out! No one cares what you look like or what weird exercises you're doing. Everyone started out like you and some are probably at the exact same level. Walk in with confidence and crawl out because you kicked your workout in the butt.

20-30 Minutes of Cardio

Tricep Workout

5 sets of 10 reps

Bent Arm Cable Pushdowns with Bar
Straight Arm Cable Pushdowns with Bar
Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions
Tricep Dips on Bench
Tricep Pressdown with Rope

Ab Workout
I did these workouts on a flat bench because it challenged me to squeeze tight so I didn't fall off.

2 sets of 15-20 Reps

V-Ups
Alternating  Leg Lifts
Crunches
Bicycle Crunches
Toe Touches
Hip Raises

5 Minutes of Cardio

Stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment